Sunday Morning Bord na nÓg Returns
The Sunday mornings in Johnstown will be starting back with strict guidelines as outlined by the GAA, so please make sure you contact your group team manager before arriving at training.
NOTE: Please see the Safe Return Do's and Don'ts check-list to ensure that all Players, Coaches and Parents are aware of the guidelines.
U.10's (Boys and Girls born in 2010 & 2011) starting Sunday, July 5th at 10.30am
Boys - Contact: Joe Kavanagh (0871470004)
Girls - Contact: Brendan Waldron (0876821095)
U.8's (Boys born in 2012 & 2013) - We are hopeful that the U.8's are returning week ending 19th July (day and time TBC).
Boys - Contact: Gerry Macken (086669001)
Girls - Contact: Michelle Fennell (0868963619)
**The return date for the U6’s is being finalised - Parents will be informed once this has been agreed and the Club can ensure the safety of all our participants.
Please NOTE - There are a number of requirements to complete prior to training.
- All Parents must complete the GAA eLearning module.
- All children must have a completed the GAA Health Questionnaire before the first session.
- Each individual will be required to “re-confirm” the status of the health questionnaire online at each subsequent session to confirm their health status has not changed.
- Check or have your child’s body temperature recorded just prior to entering the training or playing facility.
- If the temperature is above 37.5C you must stay at home and consider contacting your GP for advice or referral.
- The onus is on the Parent/Guardian to complete this.
- A number of players have not as yet registered for the coming season. You can do so at clanngaa.ie/membership. Please don't forget to fill out the registration form here.
We look forward to the return of our young players and also look forward to the co-operation of everybody in relation to adhering to all the health guidelines in order to keep players, coaches, parents and the community safe.