Johnstown Walking Track
Clann na nGael are delighted to be able to provide the walking facility in Johnstown to our club members every weekday morning from 10am to 12pm. We ask that our elderly or more vulnerable members are given priority during this period.
Conditions for use:
- Use of the facility is for club members only, every day from 10am to 12pm. The track will be supervised during these hours and walkers names will be registered by the track supervisor.
- Johnstown will be open for recreational walking purposes only during this time – no group/team training or other activities allowed.
- A one-way anti-clockwise directional walking system is in place for all walkers. Please follow signage on the track (starting from the clubhouse towards the main road and around the main pitch).
- Please observe HSE Guidelines on the prevention of Covid-19. This includes social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- Strictly NO DOGS allowed, and children must not be left unattended at any time.
- Damage and health and safety concerns should be reported to the track supervisor. The Occupiers Liability Act applies to all users of the track and vehicles are parked at the owner’s sole risk.
- Sanitisation stations are located around the grounds, please ensure your hands are sanitised on arrival and again when you are leaving.
Many thanks to our Covid Committee for preparing the facilities and to Tommy Fallon who is our designated walking track supervisor.